Paris in Oakland Eliza Q Hemenway Katherine Wilson Katherine Coviello 9781519578518 Books

Paris in Oakland Eliza Q Hemenway Katherine Wilson Katherine Coviello 9781519578518 Books
First, let me say that Eliza, the author of this book, is my first cousin. So my review may be biased. :)Second, I myself battled Lyme Disease for 4 years and, like Katherine, came out on top. Many people do not. People die from Lyme Disease every day. My doctor told me the #1 cause of Lyme-related death is suicide. That's how AWFUL this disease is...people take their own lives because they lose hope of ever getting better.
Even though I am not a Christian like my dear cousin, I am so grateful that Katherine and Eliza had the faith to conquer the Lyme beast, and the "medical establishment" that allows the illness to ravage so many of us. The support Katherine and Eliza received from their church community was awe inspiring. Thank you to every single person who helped them in any way - large or small.
Lyme Disease is present in every state in the United States and most countries around the world. As Eliza points out in the book, there are three factions of practitioners involved in this illness: The people I call the "western" doctors who follow the IDSA protocol which essentially dismisses the notion that chronic Lyme exists,, the "eastern" doctors who follow the ILADS protocol who use herbs and non traditional medical approaches to heal people (these are also called Lyme Literate Medical Doctors, LLMD's) and the "black market cure" charlatans who are looking to make a quick buck off of the suffering of sick people. The challenge for patients is to figure out who is who.
If you think you may have Lyme, please visit [...] to find a LLMD who can help you.
Great job, Eliza. I am so proud of you! This book will save lives.

Tags : Paris in Oakland [Eliza Q. Hemenway, Katherine Wilson, Katherine Coviello] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Every so often, a story of hope makes it's way into a hurting World. Paris in Oakland</i> is that story. Follow Katherine and her mother,Eliza Q. Hemenway, Katherine Wilson, Katherine Coviello,Paris in Oakland,CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform,1519578512,Christianity - General,RELIGION Christianity General,Religion
Paris in Oakland Eliza Q Hemenway Katherine Wilson Katherine Coviello 9781519578518 Books Reviews
This is a well written and captivating read about the medical nightmare of Lyme disease. It shows the hope and strength that faith in Jesus Christ offers to those facing hard circumstances.
read this. it changed my life forever.
I read it all in one sitting. I was moved, heartbroken with the author and also angry at the fragmented and broken system. This story needs to be heard. Eliza's faith in God and her religion is also paramount to the story and seems to have helped carry her through the darkest days. Great story! Highly recommended!
This is an excellently written true life tale. Eliza's background as a documentary film maker is evident as her prose builds the gripping picture of her and Katherine's struggle with what became a life threatening illness. I started reading it as soon as it came in the mail, and didn't put it down until I finished. Highly recommended from a vociferous reader.
This is a concise but compelling account of a mother fighting for her daughter's life! It is the story of a mother's love and her daughter's perseverance through years of battling Lyme disease as well as a corrupt and broken medical community. Nonetheless, it is a story of hope and faith in something and someone bigger than medicine. I would call it a war story and a love story all wrapped into one. And best of all it is a true. I couldn't put it down.
I happened upon this little gem of a book and was inspired.
It was a fast read full of intrigue, of a world any one of us can find ourselves in,but hope not to.
I love a story or movie that causes me to feel inspired and ready to take on what ever comes my way!
Excellent read 👍🏼
Eliza Hemenway wrote a compelling story that, like other reviewers here, I read in one sitting. I couldn't put it down - not only because of the story of her daughter's mistreatment by the medical community wouldn't allow me to look away, but because Eliza is a talented writer, clearly influenced by her background as a visual artist. She employes writing techniques used by the best of the literary journalists, so, while you know you are reading her true story, you are also drawn in by a narrative that uses many of the methods of fiction writers.
This is also a Christian story of Eliza's faith and her faith community, who supported and loved her and her family through this crisis and beyond. The strength of her faith carries her through the darkest of times to triumph.
First, let me say that Eliza, the author of this book, is my first cousin. So my review may be biased. )
Second, I myself battled Lyme Disease for 4 years and, like Katherine, came out on top. Many people do not. People die from Lyme Disease every day. My doctor told me the #1 cause of Lyme-related death is suicide. That's how AWFUL this disease is...people take their own lives because they lose hope of ever getting better.
Even though I am not a Christian like my dear cousin, I am so grateful that Katherine and Eliza had the faith to conquer the Lyme beast, and the "medical establishment" that allows the illness to ravage so many of us. The support Katherine and Eliza received from their church community was awe inspiring. Thank you to every single person who helped them in any way - large or small.
Lyme Disease is present in every state in the United States and most countries around the world. As Eliza points out in the book, there are three factions of practitioners involved in this illness The people I call the "western" doctors who follow the IDSA protocol which essentially dismisses the notion that chronic Lyme exists,, the "eastern" doctors who follow the ILADS protocol who use herbs and non traditional medical approaches to heal people (these are also called Lyme Literate Medical Doctors, LLMD's) and the "black market cure" charlatans who are looking to make a quick buck off of the suffering of sick people. The challenge for patients is to figure out who is who.
If you think you may have Lyme, please visit [...] to find a LLMD who can help you.
Great job, Eliza. I am so proud of you! This book will save lives.

0 Response to "∎ Download Free Paris in Oakland Eliza Q Hemenway Katherine Wilson Katherine Coviello 9781519578518 Books"
Post a Comment