The Land of Miu The Land of Miu Series Book 1 edition by Karen Lee Field Children eBooks

The Land of Miu The Land of Miu Series Book 1 edition by Karen Lee Field Children eBooks
I had won the second book in this series, The King's Riddle, on Library Thing, so I was reading this book to prepare. Even though I could technically read it without reading the previous, my need for completion compelled me.Basically, these two little girls follow their adopted kittens down a well to a magical world only to find out that the kittens are actually anthropomorphic looking people. One is a princess, there is a hostile takeover to thwart. The youngest girl is kidnapped by the usurper. Everything ties up in a neat little Disney-esque bow and everyone goes home.
The cats turn into `purr-people', and every single p word is prefaced by the word purr. It gets a little distracting, especially when grand speeches and danger are involved.
Overall, it was a very cute book. I would have probably enjoyed it immensely were I a middle grade student. It was lighthearted, fun, and a very quick read (I finished it in just under an hour).

Tags : The Land of Miu (The Land of Miu Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Karen Lee Field. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Land of Miu (The Land of Miu Series Book 1).,ebook,Karen Lee Field,The Land of Miu (The Land of Miu Series Book 1),Juvenile Fiction Fantasy & Magic,Juvenile Fiction Readers Chapter Books
The Land of Miu The Land of Miu Series Book 1 edition by Karen Lee Field Children eBooks Reviews
I had won the second book in this series, The King's Riddle, on Library Thing, so I was reading this book to prepare. Even though I could technically read it without reading the previous, my need for completion compelled me.
Basically, these two little girls follow their adopted kittens down a well to a magical world only to find out that the kittens are actually anthropomorphic looking people. One is a princess, there is a hostile takeover to thwart. The youngest girl is kidnapped by the usurper. Everything ties up in a neat little Disney-esque bow and everyone goes home.
The cats turn into `purr-people', and every single p word is prefaced by the word purr. It gets a little distracting, especially when grand speeches and danger are involved.
Overall, it was a very cute book. I would have probably enjoyed it immensely were I a middle grade student. It was lighthearted, fun, and a very quick read (I finished it in just under an hour).

0 Response to "⋙ [PDF] The Land of Miu The Land of Miu Series Book 1 edition by Karen Lee Field Children eBooks"
Post a Comment